GMB Approved Parallettes – Perfect for P1
It’s been a long time coming, but they’re finally here: P-Barz.
We get emails almost every day asking us which parallettes we recommend for our Parallettes One course, and we’ve had some favorites, but nothing we were totally satisfied with. Until now. Check out this video for Ryan’s review.
Dusty builds these custom paralletes by hand to our specifications. Here’s a few reasons we recommend P-Barz over any other parallette we’ve seen:
- Solid construction won’t tip, bend, or wobble.
- Comfortable wooden bars won’t slip and are the perfect size most people.
- Packed flat or easy shipping (or travel) and easy to assemble using the included allen key.
- Light weight and small footprint.
- Made by a member of the GMB Posse who trains with GMB programs.
Need more reasons? We don’t.
Click below to check out the details and specs at Dusty’s site and then place your order.